Extra Life unites thousands of players around the world in a 24 hour gaming marathon to support Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Since its inception in 2008, Extra Life has raised more than $14 million for local CMN hospitals.
- Date November 4th, 5th, 2017
- Times09:00 to 15:00 AEST **
18:00 to 00:00 AEST
- Stream twitch.tv/kysol
- Players @kysol
- Game Misc Fighting Games
- Donations via Extra Life
** Due to a timing miscalculation, I'll be starting and ending an hour early on the 4th's the first session.
This year marks my 6th year in that I've taken part in this event. I can't believe it has been six years, so much has happened since that first year but the overall goal is still the same. Due to health concerns I'll be breaking the event down into four 6 hour segments over two days. The theme for this year is Fighting game achievements. I'm currently attempting to get into the Top 10 rankings for Oceania on TrueAchievements in both GamerScore and TrueAchievements. Below is a list of all available Fighting games that I have to farm from over the event:
Over the past years we've attempted the following goals:
- 2016 - Played Diablo III:RoS
- 2015 - Played Halo 4, Mad Max and Just Cause
- 2014 - Obtain 89 achievements to get to 1,400 achievements
- 2013 - Play Borderlands 2 start to finish (finished main story in 23 hours)
- 2012 - Finish as many games as possible
For the curious.