January is going to hurt!
Here I am, ten months down in my "Start no new game for an entire year" goal, and my backlog of games to play is growing significantly. Over the past year I've managed to pick up quite a few easy Gamerscore games, while at the same time keeping a list of all the games released this year that I really want to play. On top of that there's also a list of games that I want to play just to boost rankings on True Achievements for Fighting games and Dungeon Crawler leaderboards. I'm estimating that I'll probably dump at least 20,000 Gamerscore January which will be a massing change to my progression just dropping off the face of the planet these past few weeks since I stopped my achievement streak.
Some of the easy Gamerscore games that I'm going to be smashing out are:
- CSI: Hard Evidence
- Hannah Montana The Movie
- Cars: Mater-National Championship
- Costume Quest 2 (Xbox 360)
- Surf's Up
- Tales from the Borderlands (XO)
- Murdered: Soul Suspect (both versions)
- Jumper: Griffin's Story
- Generator Rex: Agent of Providence
- The Wolf Among Us (XO)
- The Walking Dead (XO)
- Game of Thrones (XO)
As for games that I haven't played this year but want to give them a try:
- Elite: Dangerous
- Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders
- Far Cry Primal
- Quantum Break
- Rocket League
- The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Tom Clancy's The Division
- DC Universe Online
- Dead Island: Definitive Collection
- We Happy Few
- Batman: The Telltale Series
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Bioshock: The Collection
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole
- South Park: The Stick of Truth (BC?)
- ... and this list will keep growing as December rolls in.
I fear January, I really do. Hopefully I can get some Annual Leave submitted for a few weeks in January, otherwise a majority of this will be done 6 to 12 weekdays and full time weekends. Luckily I'll have Netflix to help me through some of those awful games. Speaking of which I should really finish those two CSI games that are clogging up my Easy Achievements list.